Our mission is to To provide an outstanding education in a safe and caring environment, inspiring all our students to reach their true potential, and be responsible in the society.
What curriculum do you use?
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS): We use the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum in the Early Years classes.
- British Primary and Lower Secondary programmes for English, Mathematics and Science.
33A Adebola Ojomu Street,
Aguda, Surulere, Lagos,
Phone: +234 809 368 2904
- A child coming into our nursery school must be 2 years old by the end of December of the relevant school year.
- JS Margaret Schools houses our EYFS and Primary pupils; and Secondary students respectively.
- For learning purposes, the school has a fully equipped ICT suite, a library, science labs, art and design studio, and staffrooms.
- A registration fee is paid as a child enters JS Margaret Schools.
- The payment is only made once, and is valid for the duration of the child’s stay in school.
- Tuition Fees are payable annually or termly.
- Invoices detailing fees as due are sent to parents before the session starts.
- Details of current fees can be obtained from the school. There is also a comprehensive Fee Policy available to parents and prospective parents on request.